Northeastern University is proud to offer Field Trip experiences for K-12 students throughout the academic year. Food is provided for all attending students, but bus transportation will be provided to Boston schools only.
Registration for the 2016-2017 school year is now closed. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will re-open in Summer 2017. If you are a teacher or principal, and would like to be emailed when the applications open, please fill in our Interest Survey.
If you have questions regarding the field trip, please email Nicolas Fuchs.
- Typically 50 students, but maximum of 75 per Trip
- Time frame is typically 9am – 2pm
- See Activities page for more info on available activities and curriculum connections
- One trip per school maximum – Priority is given to Boston Public Schools
- Blog posts for field trips in the past
- Arrive at Northeastern: 9:30 am
- Introduction and Welcome: 9:30-10:00 am
- Activity I: 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 pm
- Activity II: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Wrap Up and Depart: 1:30-1:45 pm