About the Building Bridges Program:
Bi-annual event to provide high school students with the opportunity to explore Northeastern University’s College of Engineering
- Full day of interactive engineering activities to help students understand the various engineering disciplines, led by College of Engineering faculty and students from each of the engineering departments
- Introduction to research programs and initiatives at Northeastern
- Overview of potential career paths and higher education options
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk with current university students and faculty members
- Interactive lunch session with industrial engineering challenges
- The next Building Bridges event will be on December 1, 2017.
- Registration is closed for this event.
- Event runs from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Registration fee is 15$ per person
- Lunch is included with registration
- Opportunities for parents and families to explore the campus and City of Boston during the day while students are participating in the program