Women in Engineering Day
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Opportunity for women in high school, especially juniors and seniors, to learn more about Northeastern’s engineering program and meet some of our female engineering students.
If you have any questions or wish to register for this program, please email Rachelle Reisberg.
Space is limited. This program has had to turn students away in prior years. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We typically limit attendance to 5 students per school.
Schedule for the day:
- 9:00am – Sign-In
- 9:15am – Continental Breakfast & Welcome
- 9:30am – Overview of College of Engineering
- 10:15am – Intro to Co-op Program
- 11:00am – Student Panel
- 12:00pm – Luncheon Buffet & Question Session
- Admissions, Financial Aid, and Residential Life will be available
- 1:30pm – Engineering Research Facilities visit
- 3:00pm – Optional 1/2hr Campus Tour